There’s no better way to zip around the Magic City than in a stylish limousine that provides full access to every activity the metropolitan has to offer. Whether you are interested in a night out on the town, a visit to one of South Florida’s numerous upscale dining locations, or simply taking in the sights of the city, a variety of limousine services can provide a brand new way to experience the 305 for first-time visitors and residents alike. Anyone looking to create such a special memory can choose the best vehicle option that suits their liking and function. The most common styles include:
- Stretch limo: a classic, Lincoln-style, elongated black or white sedan that is most frequently used for business occasions
- Party bus: these larger limousines are oriented for party goers and typically include expansive entertainment amenities, such as televisions, dance floors, and large seating areas
- SUV limo: set on a larger frame, these limousines are often used for family affairs while maintaining ample space for safe travels
- Hummer limousine: if you truly want to rule the roads, the Hummer frame allows guests to enjoy an elevated view while providing additional areas for festivities, such as minibars and personal entertainment sections
- Wedding limos: specialized for wedding functions, these limos can carry the guests of honors and their accompanying party to and from all wedding-related events while providing a celebratory atmosphere
- Vintage wedding limos: a distinctive retro style makes these limousines stand out with unique design features that perfectly complement the ambiance of a wedding
As above-listed, guests have the opportunity to choose from a myriad of limousine style that best fit their needs; however, now that they know how they will arrive at their destination, they may begin to wonder exactly what kind of events they want to line up for their excursion. Thankfully, South Florida presents spectacular events and activities for every type of traveler. Some of the top destinations include:
- Miami Beach, where crystal-clear waters and pristine beaches offset the historic 1930’s art deco hotels and restaurants that line the iconic Ocean Drive. As the sun begins to set, the city takes on an entirely new look and feel like the center of unparalleled nightlife.
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens, where guests are greeted with a refined, waterfront Renaissance-style villa and courtyard featuring furniture and decorations from the 15th century
- Little Havana, where the tunes of live Latin bands and the aromas of freshly spiced Cuban food wander into the street of Calle Ocho, encouraging visitors to venture into an authentic Caribbean atmosphere
- The Venetian Pool, where an underground aquifer springs around 80,000 gallons of fresh water daily, filling what was once a coral rock quarry and encouraging swimmers to dive into the enticingly cool pool
The Magic City and the lights of Miami are an adrenaline rush, especially in a beautiful limo. Come to our tropical paradise and enjoy all there is to see, do and eat.